[quote="caesar_c"]Hello and good day . I am actively looking for a place to stay in Singapore with my wife by third week of October since our flight from the Philippines will have an ETA of 11:55PM on Oct 20,2006 in Singapore. I have seen the ad through Easyroommates and read the description of the place.
Is it ok to ask some questions regarding this, as follows:
1. Is the room big enough for two persons? will you consider a couple?
2. Is this a condo or a house etc? How many are currently in there?
3. Is there an attached bathroom inside the room?
4. How much is the rent every month and is it negotiable?
5. Are there pets inside?
6. How many months is the minimum stay?
7. Is there any deposits? Is there an agent fee?
8. Is there a phone/phone line inside and other utilities? Is it airconditioned
Answers will definitely help us in deciding.
By the way, we are Filipinos and currently in the Philippines. We will be moving to Singapore for work and for good.
Thank you so much and hope to hear from you soon.
Heloo there,my room is very simple common room no bathroom attach
no aircon no phone line. this is standard in singapore you want line you may connect one for your self under your name.furnish with basic things like bed,cabinet..... room is a normal size just enough for couple.we dont have pet.room rent is $300.montlhy plus plus about $30 -$40 utilieti bills.
thank you my name is june.
we r 3 in the family my husband and my 8 year old son.
please email me at [email protected]